Recipe - Vegan Cheesecake
Finishing with mycusini 3D Choco objects
Personalized lettering create easily in mycusini Club. Simply enter the caption and select the font. The advantage of the mycusini fonts is that these contiguous letters are. You can simply remove the Choco lettering as a whole and place it on your finished Cheesecake. Greet each guest with their personalized dish.
You can easily find 3D objects in the mycusini template library (included). There you will find the ornament shown and over 1,000 additional 3D templates for 3D Choco objects. Ideally matched to the mycusini 3D chocolate printer.
For the shortcrust pastry
|250 g||wheat flour or spelled|
|150 g||cold vegan margarine|
For the filling
soy yoghurt (natural)
vanilla pudding powder (or 35 g starch)
- For the shortcrust pastry, knead all the ingredients into a dough (knead only as long as necessary to keep the dough short)
Chill the dough for 30 minutes
- Roll out the dough on a floured work surface or between two sheets of foil. Pour the dough into a springform pan and raise the edge by 6 cm.
Refrigerate the springform pan and dough for another 30 minutes
Preheat the oven to 180 °C (top/bottom heat).
- For the filling, first melt the margarine
- Mix the sugar and custard powder and add half of the yoghurt and stir until smooth
- Add the melted margarine, lemon juice and remaining yoghurt and mix in
- Put the filling on the dough and bake the cake for 60-70 minutes. Turn off the oven and leave the cake in the closed oven for another 60 minutes.
The cake is still very runny after baking, but becomes nice and creamy and firm when it cools down.
I wish you lots of fun baking
The mycusini team