The chocolate drops make the biscuits a real treat. Lukewarm they are still a bit soft but also super tasty!
Personalization with chocolate has never been so easy!
Simply select the chocolate objects you want on the mycusini screen and print them out. So you can provide the biscuits with a special motto or personalized congratulations.
|Dark chocolate drops
|White Chocolate Drops
Mix together the flour, sugar, margarine, vanilla sugar, baking powder, applesauce and a pinch of salt
- Mix in the chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (circulating air), line a baking tray with baking paper
- Make a roll out of the dough and divide it into 18 pieces of 40 g each
- Form balls from the portions and flatten them slightly on the baking paper. Make sure there is enough space between the cookies
- Bake the cookies for 12 minutes
- Let them cool down before you take them off the baking sheet, as they are still very soft when warm
There are more recipes with mycusini toppings and the latest news here.
I wish you a lot of fun imitating,
the mycusini team