Decorated with white or dark 3D chocolate, these cupcakes are delicious and they also look great!
If you like chocolate, you will love these cupcakes!
Personalization with chocolate has never been so easy!
We have again filled the "Easter" template category in the myccusini Club with many new designs, take a look! You can simply download one of these new designs from the club or - even easier - simply select an Easter object directly on the mycusini screen. Personalization has never been so easy!
for 12 muffins
Chop the dark chocolate for the topping and place in a bowl
- Bring the cream to the boil and pour over the chopped chocolate. Dissolve the chocolate while stirring
Put the topping mixture in the fridge for 2 hours
Chop the chocolate for the muffins and melt in a water bath and allow to cool slightly
Cream the butter with the sugar and vanilla sugar until very fluffy and then stir in the melted chocolate
Gradually stir in the eggs
Stir in the crème fraîche
Preheat the oven to 160°C (top and bottom heat) and line a muffin tin with paper muffin cups
- Mix flour with baking powder and salt and gradually add alternately with the milk
Divide the finished muffin mixture between the molds and bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes
- Let the finished muffins cool down
- Whip the topping mixture in a mixer. Sweeten with powdered sugar if necessary
- Fill the whipped topping mixture into a piping bag with a star nozzle and apply to the muffins
- Decorate with berries and objects from the mycusini
There are more recipes with mycusini toppings and the latest news here.
I wish you a lot of fun imitating,
the mycusini team