Finishing with mycusini 3D Choco names
Every customer gets access to Mycusini Club. Different applications can be used there. Among other things, you can enter your own lettering or type in names if you cannot find them in the selection.
The fonts specially developed for 3D Choco printing are completely coherent and thus enable the lettering to be easily transferred to the cake. Each customer is provided with different, completely coherent fonts free of charge. Simply type in the desired lettering, download it and save it on the mycusini SD card. The personalized Choco lettering can then be created.
For the ground
|Biscuits of your choice (butter biscuits or spelled biscuits with chocolate)
|Optionally 50 g of liquid chocolate for taste
|For the cake mixture
- For the ground Place the biscuits in a bag and pound to fine crumbs with a rolling pin or meat mallet
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and add the crumbs and stir. Depending on taste, 50 g of liquid chocolate can also be added
- Spread the butter and crumbs on the bottom of a springform pan (26 cm) and press down firmly. cool the floor.
- For the cake batter Soak the gelatine in cold water
- Mix the quark with the powdered sugar, vanilla sugar and lemon zest until smooth
- Whip the cream with the whipping cream stiffener and chill
- Squeeze out the gelatine and heat with the lemon juice until the gelatine has completely dissolved
- Add a tablespoon of the quark mixture to the gelatine, stir and then add the gelatine mixture to the quark mixture and stir everything until smooth
- Fold the whipped cream into the quark mixture and place on the crumb base in the springform pan
- Chill the cake for at least 3-4 hours before serving
There are more recipes with mycusini topping and the latest news here.
I wish you lots of fun baking
The mycusini team