Recipe - Redcurrant Cupcakes with White Chocolate Topping
Finishing with mycusini 3D Choco objects
The mycusini comes with more than 1000 templates. These can be selected directly on the screen and printed in Choco. You can choose from a wide variety of categories such as animals, names, love, family, Christmas, .... Choose.
In addition, every customer has access to Mycusini Club. A wide variety of applications can be used there. Among other things, you can enter your own lettering or type in names if you cannot find them in the selection. The great thing about these letterings is that they have completely connected letters so that they can be transferred to the cake in one go.
For the muffin batter
|1 TL||baking powder
Zest of an organic lemon
For the whot chocolate topping
vanilla sugar or 1 vanilla bean
- For the muffin batter Strip the washed currants from the panicles. A fork can help with this. Leave a few bunches whole for decoration.
- melt butter
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Place the flour, almonds, baking powder, salt and sugar in a bowl and stir
- In another bowl, whisk the eggs with the lemon zest, yoghurt and the melted butter. Pour the entire mixture into the flour bowl and mix everything quickly and vigorously.
- Carefully fold half of the currants into the batter.
- Line a muffin tin with paper or silicone cups and fill with the mixture.
- Add the second half of the currants to the mixture
Bake the muffins for about 25 minutes
- For the white chocolate topping Slowly melt the couverture in a water bath over low heat
- Remove the couverture from the water bath. It should cool down again and become viscous
- Meanwhile, cream the butter for about 5 minutes at the highest setting and add the vanilla to the butter
- Add the viscous, cooled couverture to the butter and beat
- Gradually stir in the powdered sugar until the desired consistency is reached
TIP: If the mass becomes too firm, you can remedy this with a tablespoon of milk
- Apply the topping to the cooled muffins with a piping bag and decorate with currants
There are more recipes with mycusini topping and the latest news here.
I wish you lots of fun baking
The mycusini team
Leave a comment