3D printed Easter motifs make the eggnog slices an eye-catcher!
mycusini 2.0 template library
The standard version of the mycusini 2.0 includes the user-friendly software and over 1000 templates that can be conveniently selected on the screen and printed out directly in Choco. Operating the mycusini 2.0 is actually as easy as described here. The numerous templates are divided into common categories, the motifs used here can be found in the "Easter" category. Of course, you can also create your own motifs using the templates in the Mycusini Club be converted to get the desired Choco result.
Recipe: Eggnog Slices
|150 g||Couverture dark|
|25 g||Cocoa powder|
|1 pck.||Vanilla sugar|
|1/2 TL||Baking powder|
|200 g||Condensed milk sweetened|
|150 g||Cream cheese|
- Melt the couverture and butter in a water bath
- Beat the sugar, vanilla sugar and eggs until creamy
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C for a fan oven).
- Mix flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt and sift
- Add the melted couverture and butter to the creamy egg-sugar mixture and stir
- Add the flour mixture and stir in
- Mix cream cheese with condensed milk and eggnog until smooth
- Pour 2/3 of the batter into a greased brownie pan, casserole dish, or baking frame. Spread the cream cheese mixture on top. Spread the rest of the dough over it in portions to create a marbled surface
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 35 minutes
- Portion out when cool and decorate with mycusini objects
There are more recipes with mycusini topping and the latest news here.
I wish you lots of fun baking
The mycusini team
Leave a comment