Hi mycusini fans,
Your girlfriend is traveling and you are looking for an imaginative goodbye gift.
Or is your favorite person finally coming back from a long journey and you wanted to greet them with a gift - with a welcome gift that makes chocolate hearts beat faster.
Then today I have just the right thing for you.
A banana cake with chocolate icing. A 3D Choco globe from the mycusini as a personal cake topping.
That's how it works
- Switch on mycusini
- In the template library under the category "Countries and Cities" select the template "World" and produce it
- After a short cooling period, it can be removed from the silicone mat
For the great shadow images or negative of the chocolate globe, first put the "globe" on the plate and sprinkle cocoa over it with a fine sieve.
It is best to use the back and then set up the 3D object. The result is an image as if the world is reflected in the water. Isn't that a nice idea?
Banana cake with chocolate topping: Choco "globe"
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Mix eggs with sugar and vanilla sugar for about 10 minutes until frothy.
- Mix the flour with the baking powder and cocoa powder, sift onto the custard and fold in.
- Fill into a springform pan and bake on the middle rack for about 25 minutes.
- Soak gelatin
- Cook a pudding out of milk, sugar and pudding powder
- Stir in the soaked gelatin and dissolve in the pudding.
- Let cool while stirring several times.
- Whip the cream until stiff and fold into the cooled pudding mixture
- Halve the bananas and spread on the sponge cake
- Place a cake ring around the base, spread the pudding mixture on it and chill for about 2 hours
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler. Add lukewarm, liquid cream, stir until smooth and pour onto the cake
- Chocolate spreads best if you swivel the whole cake plate (not too slowly, otherwise the chocolate will solidify too quickly)
- Remove cold spots, cake ring and decorate if necessary.
Carefully remove the "globe" and lean against the piece of cake - done